1150 W State St, #310 Boise, ID 83702
Take comfort in our state-of-the-art Green radiant heat panels, humidification system, clean air exchange, antimicrobial and shock-absorbing floor, and ultraviolet sanitation systems.
Our locker rooms have showers and clean linens available for use.
There is parking in the lot North of the building in the back (along the fence). Currently, parking is free in those spaces. Please be sure to leave parking underneath the building and immediately behind, open for those who work in the building. Please be respectful and do not park in any of the marked or reserved spaces. There is also parking along Washington St behind the building’s parking lot during early morning or after 4pm on weekdays. Additional parking in overflow YMCA lots beside and across State street; and Park Boise parking garage up 12th street. Bike racks available under the building; bring your own lock.
Covid & Our Promise to You
Studio Lotus’ concern for everyone’s safety is #1 priority. To help protect you so we can all continue our yoga practice, we want to inform you of our robust cleaning procedures and action plan.
- Our studio floor is antimicrobial and cleaned thoroughly after each class.
- Clean air exchange is studio directly to outside performed after each class.
- Hand sanitation stations located throughout the studio, lobby and locker rooms.
- Frequent cleaning of door handles and other frequently touches surfaces.
- Mat cleaner available for cleaning of mats and blocks after practice.
- If you are not feeling well, please take the time to stay at home and rest, caring for yourself as well as protecting others.
We are in this together! Please let us know if you have any concerns or questions regarding our cleaning and safety procedures.